Who is responsible for data processing?
Pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
represented by the Board
Telefon: 030 / 2125 - 0
Data Protection Officer at IBB Unternehmensverwaltung
What data is collected during your visit?
When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis being Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR).
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the query (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website where the query originated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In the interest of system security, our Internet server temporarily records the following data when you visit our web pages: the access date and the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website from which you are visiting us, as well as the number of bytes transferred during the connection. This data is only used if necessary for error analysis.
Contact forms and e‑mail communication
When you contact us by e mail or using our order/contact forms, we will store the data that you provide us with (e.g. e mail address, family name, first name, title) in order to process your order/questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary or we will restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
Analysis and statistics
We use etracker for our website analysis.
With the current etracker code, no cookies are set by default nor is local storage used for web analytics. According to our legal assessment, this means that there is no ‘storing of information’ or ‘access to information already stored in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user’ within the meaning of Art. 5 (3) of Directive 2002/58 (Cookie Directive).
The following data is processed when the page is accessed:
- the pseudonymised IP address;
- information on the end device, operating system and browser used;
- geo-information up to city level;
- the URL called up with the corresponding page title and optional information on the page content;
- the website from which the accessed individual page was reached (referrer site);
- the subsequent pages that were accessed from the web page accessed within a single web page;
- the time spent on the website;
- other interactions (clicks) on the website, such as search terms entered, files downloaded, videos viewed, items ordered.
The data collected is processed and stored by etracker on our behalf exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited and certified in this regard and awarded the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
Data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f) – Legitimate interest – of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). It is our legitimate interest to optimise our online offer and our website. Since we are particularly committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors, etracker anonymises the IP address as soon as possible and converts login or device IDs to a unique key that is not assigned to a person. etracker does not use the data in any other way, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties. For more information, go to: www.etracker.com/datenschutz.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future.
You have the following rights in relation to us regarding your personal data:
- Right of access by the data subject (Art.15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or deletion (Art.17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR).
You can revoke your consent given to Investitionsbank Berlin pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR at any time in the future. This also applies to consents granted before the GDPR came into effect. Processing that took place before revocation will not be affected by this.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
(Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit)
10969 Berlin, Germany
In order to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons, we use technical and organisational security measures which are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments. The employees of Investitionsbank Berlin are bound to observe data protection and confidentiality.
The transmission of sensitive data (e.g. personal data when using the electronic forms) that is exchanged between users and Investitionsbank Berlin is carried out using encrypted connections that comply with the current state of the art.
Third party providers and links to other websites
Links to other websites
Social media share buttons
We use the one-click ‘Shariff’ solution to protect you when you use the share buttons to share our content on social media channels (Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn). Unlike traditional share buttons, your information is only shared with these providers when you actually click on the buttons.
YouTube video integration
- By playing a video, YouTube receives the above-mentioned data as determined by your browser. This is carried out regardless of whether you are logged in with a YouTube and/or Google account.
- If you are logged in with a YouTube and/or Google account, the data will be assigned to your account. If you would like to prevent this, log out of YouTube/Google before playing the video.
- Further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by YouTube/Google can be found at: policies.google.com/privacy .
- Google also processes your personal data in the US and has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. For more information, visit policies.google.com/privacy .
External Ombuds Office
As part of its prevention measures to ward off fraud, corruption and other criminal acts, IBB UV also calls on the services of the law firm of Elke Schaefer that acts as an external ombuds office. This law firm has two contacts available for you.
The ombuds office will handle your information on a confidential basis in order to clarify the matter together with Corporate Compliance. You can also remain anonymous if you wish. Since the attorneys are bound by professional secrecy, your anonymity will remain even in the event of a later investigation by the police or public prosecutor.
Contact external ombudsperson
Contact data protection officer
Data protection officer
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-5506
Fax: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-135506